We’re pleased to announce that the lang cat’s 2021/22 guide to advised investment platforms, State of the Platform Nation, is now live. It’s the tenth edition of this annual report and the one we’re probably best known for. The Guide is exclusively available to premium subscribers to our Analyser due diligence service; the only way you can access it if you’re an advice professional is by signing up.
A year’s subscription to Analyser costs £300 plus VAT which you can pay monthly or annually. Here’s what your money buys you:
- A proven deep-dive screening process to create bespoke due diligence reports setting out the rationale behind your chosen platforms, with a built-in audit trail to boot.
- The ability to run one-off interactive pricing and features comparisons between platforms, based on specific must-haves or great-to-haves… all done in seconds.
- Ad hoc research to help you keep up with the key issues of the day.
- Staying informed about what’s happening in your industry through our market insight, reports (spoiler, the Guide is just one of them), briefings, articles and other useful content, all in one place.
- New functionality added all the time, based on user feedback. We added a whole new Analyser module for MPS in April 2022. and at no extra cost to our subscribers.
The whole idea is to give you a one-stop shop for everything you need to keep up to date on the market, as well as a powerful software suitability and pricing tool.
What’s in the guide?
As well as a one page, fact-packed review, of pretty much every advised investment platform in the UK market today and a snapshot of how each compares on pricing, we:
- Look at the characteristics of the 25 fine platforms we cover in the advised sector, in five graphics.
- Ask what kind of year the sector had.
- Answer the question we know you’re asking – who won 2021?
Here’s how to sign up (adviser firms only…)
Just visit the Analyser website, and hit ‘Sign Up’ in the top right-hand corner. Follow your nose, and in about three minutes you’ll be live and kicking. Once you’re all subscribed and have verified your email, head to your Insights tab (again in the top right after login) and grab your Guide and quarterly Adviser Briefing. They’ll always be available up there, so no need to worry about downloading.
NOTE: If you’re a provider, a wealth manager, a consultancy, or anyone other than a small to medium adviser firm, this won’t work for you. Get in touch and we’ll talk. Your organisation may in fact already have access to our stuff.