The guide is exclusively available to subscribers to our Analyser service; the only way you can access it if you’re an advice professional is by signing up.
A year’s subscription to Analyser costs £300 plus VAT which you can pay monthly or annually. Here’s what your money buys you:
- A proven deep-dive screening process to create bespoke due diligence reports setting out the rationale behind your chosen platforms, with a built-in audit trail to boot.
- The ability to run one-off interactive pricing and features comparisons between platforms, based on specific must-haves or great-to-haves… all done in seconds.
- Run comparisons for MPS ranges, comparing performance and pricing among other factors
- Ad hoc research to help you keep up with the key issues of the day.
- Staying informed about what’s happening in your industry through our market insight, reports (spoiler, the Guide is just one of them), briefings, articles and other useful content, all in one place.
The whole idea is to give you a one-stop shop for everything you need to keep up to date on the market, as well as a powerful software suitability and pricing tool.
What’s in the guide?
As well as a one page, fact-packed review, of pretty much every advised investment platform in the UK market today and a snapshot of how each compares on pricing:
- We look at the health of the sector in unparalleled depth. It’ll come as no surprise to learn with everything that’s going on in the world (ETGOITW) it’s been a difficult year.
- Sate your insatiable longing for heatmaps with all the latest on platform pricing and what it means for firms.
- What with ETGOITW, we think that cash management on platforms will come under increased scrutiny, and we cover that here.
- Lastly, but my goodness not leastly given the sheer size of the section, you’ll find our individual platform reviews – all 22 of them.
Here’s how to sign up (adviser firms only…)
Just visit the Analyser website, and hit ‘Start your free trial’ in the top right-hand corner. Follow your nose, and in about three minutes you’ll be live and kicking. Once you’re in, head to your Insights tab (again in the top right after login) and grab your Guide and quarterly Adviser Briefing. They’ll always be available up there, so no need to worry about downloading.
NOTE: If you’re a provider, a wealth manager, a consultancy, or anyone other than a small to medium adviser firm, this won’t work for you. Get in touch and we’ll talk. Your organisation may in fact already have access to our stuff.